If you are searching for a Dallas or Fort Worth Texas law firm to help you with a criminal matter, you need to feel reassured that the attorneys and staff at the firm are handling your matter with the utmost in attentiveness and care. Your future could be on the line, and you need to know that those working for you and protecting your rights understand those stakes as well.
That’s exactly what you’ll encounter if you choose to work with the attorneys of the Law Office of Frank A. Perez, P.C. The firm has a long tradition of putting only the clients’ interests first, and that includes such practice norms as:
- Prompt response to your communications;
- Immediate updates as your case progresses;
- Relentless effort to push and fight for your rights;
- Working towards a solution to your case, which means that if a reasonable bargain can be made with prosecutors, it will be presented to you with a recommendation for your decision. If a bargain cannot be reached, the firm will not hesitate to go to trial on your behalf.
These are only a few of the norms you’ll immediately encounter when you work with our firm. You deserve nothing less, and we invite you to contact us to schedule an initial consultation to immediately obtain the help you need.
Below is a closer look at the attorneys with the firm:
Frank Perez Criminal Defense Lawyer in Dallas Texas.
My name is Frank A. Perez, and I have been part of the Criminal Justice System for over twenty-six years. I have distinguished myself as an aggressive and successful defense lawyer.
My prior experience as a former Dallas Narcotics Detective gives me a tremendous advantage when dealing with drug crimes. I have effectively handled hundreds of both Federal and State drug related charges.
I understand that your case is important, and appreciate the dramatic changes and consequences it has had on your life. If I take you on as a client, I will investigate the facts of your case, review police reports and witness statements, take additional statements when necessary, and work to keep you informed during each stage of the process.
|1990-1993||Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas|
|1983-1982||University of Texas at Dallas
B.A., Government and Political Science
Minor, Public Administration
|February 1995 to Present||Law Office Frank A. Perez, P.C. Criminal Defense|
|June 1994 to February 1995||Assistant District Attorney Dallas County, Texas|
|1982 to 1994||Dallas Police Department Police Officer/Sergeant Narcotics Detective|
|June 1976 to August 1981||Federal Aviation Administration Air Traffic Controller|
|September 1972 to June 1976||United States Air Force|
|November 1989||OFFICER OF THE YEAR City of Dallas|
|October 1989||TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OF THE YEAR|
|December 1988||OFFICER OF THE MONTH Dallas Community Police Awards Committee|
|October 1988||OFFICER OF THE YEAR City of Dallas|
|August 1988||PARADE Magazine International Association Chiefs of Police (IACP). OUTSTANDING OFFICER AWARD. One of ten (10) officers recognized nationally.|
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals-Fifth Circuit
- Texas Supreme Court
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Thomas More Society